TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Africa & Middle East
Travel Discussion Forum


How easy would it be to Marry my Egyptian b/f in Egypt?

Im divorced, so presumably have to provide proof of this, name change and wait the required 3 months...but can we have a religious ceremony (he is Muslim, I'm Christian) I read somewhere that it was quite a difficult procedure - is it easier to do it in the U. K?

Thanks for any guidance.

Check our article section Travel Tips
Ready to Go to Bali?
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Invalid query3