TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Air Travel
Travel Discussion Forum

kimt

I've booked a flight. How do I find out if there will be an increase in price because of the fuel increase?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Travel App of the Week: Waygo
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

carmen1509s
if you're flight is booked and paid for they can't charge you more later.It will only be for flights after they increased the fuel charges

nancy g
they shouldnt.. what you pay for is what you get... you paid for the ticket they shouldnt raise the price on you once its paid for

Deafdruid
just go back to the flight website that you booked it on , they should tell you everything there.

camsean73
If you have booked and paid the price cannot increase. If you have booked but not paid the price can go up for any number of reasons before you pay. At the moment many airlines are decreasing their fuel surcharge. Contact the airline you are booked with to see if they are planning to increase or decrease theirs.

ufo18
Ring the airline ,NOT the travel agent , address on ticket or in phone book

nick m
WHo was the flight booked with Airline? check online at thier webste

Mexico Traveler
When you say booked, do you mean you already purchased the ticket or that you have reserved it and are thinking about purchasing it?

If it is purchased then like the above posters said: "they cannot raise the price once purchased."

If you have reserved and not paid for it yet, well then until you do the prices can fluxuate.

Either way at this time the price of oil has dropped about 23% since the summer time, so I doubt you would see a price increase within the next 7 days barring some unforseen event.

dank_vile
x

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel