TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Air Travel
Travel Discussion Forum

Ross H

What can I take on the plane to Florida?

I'm going to Florida soon with Thomson, I want to take tea bags, dishwasher tablets and washing machine powder in tablet form. Am I allowed to take them?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Oktoberfest - The World's Largest BeerFest
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Kristin
Actually yes you can take laundry detergent on an airplane. I've included a link to the TSS website. If you want to bring those items they have to be in a certain quantity, however.

I do suggest that you purchase those items in Florida, it will just make things easier!

FLSwampBoy
Why even mess with detergent packs in your carry-on luggage? Likely just becomes a security check-in hassle. Put them in your checked baggage if you don't want to just buy them in Florida.

Here's the TSA link on all those details:

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

Tammi
no sorry :) :) :)

~JessicaLotus~
You can take just about anything within reason if it is packed in your luggage. As far as carry-on's all liquids must be under 3 ounces and all liquids must fit in a quart size ziplock bag and most be shown at security.

Reggie C
take some anxiety drugs flying is a headache

Geoff the skier
I can understand the tea but what is wrong with American washing materiels?

Andrew H
Yes.
Not with you.
It has to be in your suitcase.

Justine H
Yeh In Your Case! x x

Jewel
you should be able to it's liquids and toothpaste you have problems with. log on to the FAA or your airport site and look under security requirements for definate answers.

<3<3<3<3<3<3&l
if you check your bags(s)

scottm1211@verizon.net
NOPE!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel