TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Air Travel
Travel Discussion Forum


What happens if I change my name after booking a flight?

I booked an International flight from Japan to Australia a while in advance. I have since got married and changed my surname. Can I change the name on the ticket (still a few months before the flight) or do I have to cancel and rebook which will probably leave me unable to get a seat?
Additional Details
John K, of course I called the airline directly. And the travel agent and even immigration. They won't give us any info. It is too early apparently and plus this is Japan - NO DEFINITE ANSWERS. By the way, you seem very rude.

Check our article section Travel Tips
Top 15 Most Expensive Cities in the World
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Invalid query3