TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Air Travel
Travel Discussion Forum

mandy

my flight leaves at 6 am what time should i arrive at the airport this is all new to me?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Taking a Road Trip in Australia
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Herfnerd
General rule of thumb is to be at the airport 2 hours prior for domestic flight and three hours prior for international

Toya
2 hours in advance

{iS}FuZz
generally you should arrive at the airport around 2 hours before departue:) that is when i usually got o the airport:)

it gives u enough time to go through the bag check and lounge and have a look around etc etc.

hope this helped,
Reg,
Chad

Heather C
It's usually good to get there two hours early. You probably won't take that long to get checked in and get through security, but having the extra time will help make the trip less stressful.

Marie
This depends of which airport your going to, the distance from you and the airport, and the time of your flight. I recommend you to be prepared and go three hours early. Take the fastest route avaivable by checking on the maps on the internet. That way you can quickly go to your flight.

Keagan
You should arrive at the airport at 4:00 am

Alixx
You should wake up around 1 hr before your going to leave to go to your airport. There's an entire process of checking luggage, tickets, medal detectors, and even driving there. You should BE AT THE AIRPORT AT 4:00. Funny because I'm actually going on a flight tonight. Your welcome.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel