TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Asia Pacific
Travel Discussion Forum

bacolod_ibon

As filipino passport holder i need a tourist visa going to singapore?

because i want to visit a friend in singapore im here now in canada as a contract worker so i want to drop for a week holiday over there so i want to know what papers i need to hand in in your immigration in coming inside in singapoer for few days, thasnks a lot.

Check our article section Travel Tips
Top 10 Best Hotels in the U.S.
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Tony tangh1202bhj
yes

Roberto Dicapriaooo209npnmp
yes

james chew182
yes

Christina malainrafiyaanurama213
no

henry jngtrghfgh206mnhgjfkj
yes

Joshua17000002
u need one

me
no

thiru vasanalingam22
no

Country lover
If you hold Philippine passport, you could stay in Singapore for 15 days without tourist Visa. Check their immigration website to confirm.

LeoL
You dont need a visa but will need to show your departure ticket + 'show' money, ie. sufficinet $$ to last your trip.

I call this discrimination coz they dont ask the Brits, Americans, white skinners, Japs, koreans and the rest for the funds.

Enjoy your stay here, the food is okay, the law is rigid, the city is clean, you be safe and bored very soon.

curiosity killed the doggysss 03
no

Katia
No. However, you must be able to show that you have "sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore" as I read on my source (see below). And by the way, never forget it's a FINE city - lots of fines for everything so try not to go against the law. Chewing gums, smoking is prohibited. Enjoy.

gilbert
no

hexagon shapegdedrf05ht
yes

jason hunyrtyrt215tyghrte
no

arunnmoorthy
yes

Nancy Diamchyfluer207
dont think so

me
no

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel