TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Asia Pacific
Travel Discussion Forum

CP L

Eat-All-You-Can Restaurants in Cebu City?

Hey guys! What eat-all-you-can restaurants in Cebu City offer bottomless drinks and a wide variety of food for 250.00 pesos or less. And can you get a discount for a group of twenty five? Thanks!

Check our article section Travel Tips
Richard Branson’s Tips for Business Travel
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

lushbabe4u
Hi there! there are lots of eat-all-you-can restaurants there in Cebu City but what I've known that meets your budget is Joven's (could be in Capitol or mandaue) or at Family"s Choice (Gorordo). They offer less than 200 pesos per person. (- -,)

fluffy
You can go to Table 7 in ayala... but i dont know if drinks are included...also try Royal Concours... i also dont know if drinks are included. ^^v

zleeper7
ROyal concourse in Ayala costs around 130 to 140 pesos per person inclusive of drinks [variety of fruit drinks only, you have to pay if you want a coke or something] - [032]231-0147. Nice place, clean and lots of halthy foods and some Japanese foods. Joven's grill- somehwat crowded but the price is slightly below that of Royal concourse. The food is great since there are plenty of seafoods served. Majestic restaurant in Mactan Marina Mall. Food is great, place is great. Inclusive of drinks. Costs around 180 pesos per person..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel