TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Asia Pacific
Travel Discussion Forum

stoutturbo

How long dos it take to fly to Philippines from the USA one way.?

I takeing a trip to the philippines soon and want to know how long it taks to fly there oneway?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Welcome to the Berlinale - February 7-17
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

amber
16 hours (manila to l.a) with stopover at narita japan 2hrs. (wd NOrthwest)

13hours for non stop flights. (wd philippine airlines)

Well
Depends on which state you are coming from and which airline and routes you take. Total travel time will vary from 16 to 28 hours.

cellguy38019
Depends on where you're leaving from. I live in Memphis and fly to Detroit then Nagoya Japan, then Manila. It takes 21 hours flight time. I'm going again in November. If you smoke like I do, you can smoke in the terminal at Nagoya, they have really nice designated areas. Wouldn't advise buying anything to drink or eat at Nagoya though, very expensive!!

H4rd3r B3tt3r F4st3r Str0ng3r
pick the first guy who answered he's right

thislady2fly
well from new york...approximately 22 hours in flight

AlNytRydr
around 18 hrs.
I'm guessing because a friend of mine went to Vietnam and said it took around that time-and I figure they(both countries) aren't to great a distance from eachother

Dondon
It often takes for about 13 to 14 hours...

peanutz
Without stopover, about 14 hours. With stopovers, between 18-24 hours.

MrLiberty
If you fly non stop from West Coast cities: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, it takes approx 14-15 hours
If you fly nonstop from East Coast, New York, Atlanta, Boston, it takes 18-19 hours

hp2184
Depends on the state you are coming but more or less 16-18 hours.

Ny
If you gonna book your airline flight, the easiest way is to ask the travel agent, your destination will depend on how long will it takes to reach the country. Have a happy trip. Or the name of the airline company and call them direct.. sometimes there would be delayed flights so it is really not the ones we expect to get on time.

legalboi65
Well, I just went there, and I live in Los Angeles. It is about 14 hours on a straight through flight.

Gary
As the others said, it depends on where you are flying from and what airline you are taking. Since I live in the boonies, it takes me almost exactly 24 hours but that includes about 6 hours in layovers.

Small Help Big Help
around 13 to 16 hours......

Riababy
12 hours nonstop (philippine airlines).

Mency
around 18 hours travel time including layovers. The longest one for me was about 30 hours going to the east coast and there were 3 layovers. So it would depend on which part of the USA you come from and on which airline. You can get the information from the travel agency.

Bon voyage!

nannygoat
My Auntie just came from there. It takes about 17 hours

jongoinsdc
depends on the airplane you are taking, some are 22 hrs, some are 18 hrs, you might be able to fly in 16 hrs, my aunt said that there is a flight on philippino airlines is a lot quicker like 9 hrs but I dont know if that is true. the flights will definitely be longer if you have some layovers in other countries.

Yrol
Well, it depends on what part of USA you are coming from, and what airlines your travel ling with. But if a traveler came from Guam, it took only more or less 3 hours.

eric c
12 days?

CuTeGiRl
as far as i can remembr 13-16 hours^^

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel