TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Asia Pacific
Travel Discussion Forum

That's A Lot of Nonsense

Where can you find the best halo-halo in Manila?

Check our article section Travel Tips
How to Get a Scholarship Abroad
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

x x
Makati downtown Shoemart.. Mall..a little shop there has the best Halo halo there is and also there in the grocery even has a halo halo stand.. Its fantastic

Angel
Greenhills-Razon's

warrior is a child
i go for RAZON's.this is a family owned business and has shops in robinson's galleria (foodcourt) and other malls too. it's better than the typical special halo halo's we have elsewhere.

trykindness
I love goldilocks but my children love Chowking style halohalo

bluecross0924
the best halo-halo in town is digman's in cavite and also razon's they have a store in greenbelt too..

ragdefender
My favorite is Chowking's. Have you also tried Digman in Cavite? They use the best ube.

Annuh
For me the best is Razon's halo-halo. It has fewer ingredients compared to the other halo-halos but it's a lot yummier!

ryan g
in the streets during summer. I really don't like halo-halo from different high class food chains and restaurant. they're just killing the true essence of this popular street food of the philippines.

lindaltan@yahoo.com
Razon's halo-halo in Robinsons Manila and Jupiter St. Makati (simple halhalo with 3 kinds of halo banana, macapuno, leche plan only) Iceberg's halohalo in SM malls (at least 7 kinds of halo with a choice of ice cream on top)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel