TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Asia Pacific
Travel Discussion Forum

arveen paria arasuk

Which is the best bakery shop in Philippines?

When i visited Philippines there is one bakery shop called "brownies" located at the biggest shopping mall in Philippines, the chocolate cake taste so good

Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

jan-na~?~ and im luvin it
julie's bakeshop although i buy my bread from our local bakery owned by aleng mameng...

jrl
Contis (in BF Homes Paranaque). The best cakes ever.
Mango bravo. My favorite.

purple & pink
it depends on what you are looking for..if you're looking for cakes, try ALA CREME or RED RIBBON..
if you're looking for pastries, GOLDILOCKS..
if you're looking for tasty french breads and croissant, FRENCH BAKER!

jewel
a luxury bakery called Bizu (Known for their cakes) located at greenbelt 3 (supper yummmyyy)

Mary Grace (known for their lemon squares) @ Rockwell, Glorietta4, Shangri-La mall (its good too)

Others are Cheesecake factory (so-so) Goldilocks (Ensymada) and Red Ribbon (Mamons & Cakes)... Hizons (Mocha Cake & not sure Raisin Bread?)

Hmmmm and there is one too.. Breadtalk (cakes are expensive but not so good.)

Hotel Bakeshops such as the Penninsula Manila are good too but also expensive

*Cheap Thrill - Spanish Breads only 2-5pesos each! yum!

So it dpnds on what ur looking for.. Enjoy!

topman
kempoys.....hahaha!!!!!!

pinas_ms
SAMS sa ozamiz......awww gud bibinka n pineapple pie...dunno kong himo ba cla choco cake :) i can make u some.. i bake gudddddddddd

Dondon F
Red Ribbon and Bread Talk (Singapore Franchise)
I believe there are still a lot of excellent small stores/bakery around the Philippines which was not yet discovered

Jumpin' in the Dark
Red Ribbon. If there's one in your neighborhood mall - Tibiao. Their mini-cheese pandesal is to die for.

paupau
yeah..i used to eat at brownies..just loved them so much..well..the best bakery would be Red Ribbon for cakes..hmm...Goldilocks for mamons and stuff..gotta love them "mamon"s eh?..and the polvoron.. ^_^

pete di mangungupit
Julies bakeshop and mang timongs bakeshop

kmdimatulac
Sugar House and Goldilocks. Sugar House is a little american-ish but their cookies are the best! Goldilocks' crinkles are the bomb!

Joan S
For bakery's ... not sure ... there's a great little one in Marasbaras called Park-n-Go. Love their P1 snack breads.

Cloud 6
Red Ribbon for their addicting chocolate cakes.

The Rhino
Sabah

annabelle p
There's Red Ribbon and Goldilocks. Both have delicious, melt-in-the-mouth cakes and pastries.

omeng_ski
basically in every barangay there is a bakery. it depends on your taste. i like spanish bread. but if you like there is goldilocks or red ribbon

Jerick B
i like conti's!!! their ice cream cakes are just plain wow. betty's in malabon is also good. dulcinea's also have great pastries and also heaven and eggs. there are actually tons and it is quite hard to answer your question!!!

Nasty me
Brownies is not a bakery dahling. It's called a confectionary shop. Best Bakery? Le Couer de France pour moi. Heart of France for me if you didn't get it dahling and there is also the French Baker.

Don't eat brownies, it makes me fat dahling.

kibbs
Filipino choice for all kinds of brownies, cakes, breads and other flour products is Goldilocks. You can find it anywhere in the city and even in the provinces.

Big Guy 80's
Goldilocks bakery
they make the best ensaymada
yuumm!!

tisya
i like breadtalk best.

Julieanne
My favorite Bakery are 'Red Ribbon' & 'Goldilocks'.

Red Ribbon have alot of Chocolate Cakes. Yum!
Goldilocks have brownies,muffins and cakes too.

bAbY_Gurl26^
I´d say hermins bakery, they´ve got the best cakes (specially the cheese cake) and brownies in our barangay!!altho u could always go for the more popular ones^^

emma cd
Red Ribbon bakery is a favorite of mine. All their cakes etc (like their chocloate mousse) are really good. Goldilocks would be second for me.

purple tactics
I love the chocolate cakes, brownies and muffins over at Red Ribbon. They're so good that I once suspected them of putting cocaine in it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel