TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Australia
Travel Discussion Forum

alienzz182

How many stamps do I need is I am sending a letter from USA to Australia?

How many stamps do I need is I am sending a letter ( a holiday card) from USA to Australia?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Ready to Go to Bali?
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

scubagirl

? Koala ? u?op ??pun
No point asking in the Australian section - you are sending it from USA - therefore paying for it there.
Go to your local post office for stamps.

jennybaratta2002
My dad uses three stamps to India. i would go to the Post Office to find out.

tabascochef
If it is just a card, it is under an ounce, go here place your zip codes in and shazam....

http://ircalc.usps.gov/

Mario M
just take it to the post office thats all you need to know

southarkansas
need to take it to post office be about 50 cents

solomon
Take the letter to the post office, don't guess, and certainly don't take non-expert advice. Hand carry it to a teller at the post office and they will weigh the object, and tell you exactly what you will need.. The reason you want to do this, is because, this is one time,you want to get it RIGHT. RIGHT?? Right... Do it as soon as possible too, because with holiday mail, funky things can happen to mail, and with the added volume, and postal extra holiday help, you don't want that holiday card going first to England, or getting delivered in March of 2008!! Do it this way , and you cant mess up. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! SOLOMON

Kelly
take it to the post office, that way there is no guessing involved!

Just Dave
Just one, but it has to be for the right amount of postage.
Take the letter to the post office and they will sell you the right stamp.
That was easy...

Stephan B
I don't know values of stamps in the US, but if they are anything like in the UK, you may be able to get by with one of the appropriate value.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel