TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Canada
Travel Discussion Forum

lovely jadey

Which is better Canada or England?

I know Canada has free health care but where would i fare better with an associates in liberal arts and psychology?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Air Travel - Getting Better and Better
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

hi
canada

uma_gata
they're both cool and in my opinion better than the US...

rch.sethi
CANADA

Dan H
That degree and $3.50 will get you a medium cup of coffee in either place. Although you will probably be better off ordering tea.

pisces<3
i don't want to sound like a traitor or anything because i'm canadian, but i'd say that engalnd is better. i've never been there, but from what i've heard, there's much more history!

Explorer
I like Canada, but then again, I live here

puntagordabob
Canada is better than the U.K. ....people are very friendly... and a lot less crowded... and best of all much of Canada is a natural wonderland

onetwothree
The UK has free health care also. I vote for England. Of course, it may be because I lived there and I like it a lot.

helcow1
This is an easy one. Canada. Way better beer.

whozzit
Go to England and retire to Canada.

Economically:
England has a higher cost of living but people are paid higher as well and taxed less. As such you will be able to save and earn more in the UK than Can. When you retire you will earn about 60% of your regular income ( same as you would in Canada), but by moving back to Canada the with the exchange ( $2.25 per pound ) you will retire earning about 25% more than you would in Canada pre-retirement.

Job:
There are more psychology jobs in UK than in Canada. A friend thried to get a job in Canada for three years and couldn't, went to England and within two weeks had a choice of six psychology jobs (in London area).

Vacations:
In Canada you can drive for hours and not even leave your province. In the UK you can drive for hours and be in France, Spain, Germany, Holland, Belgium (via the chunnel). Spend a weekend in Italy, a week in Greece. Places you are likely to want to visit even if you live in Canada.

Dangermanmi6
Stay where ever you are!!!! With a Liberal Arts degree McDonald's is always looking for people. If you have family in either place then either are good, if you only have family in one then stay there. Me either one is good for me I live in Canada but carry a British passport.

I ? Colbert
Neither country is better than the other.

phnhuskies
im partial to canada since i lived there for a year :) im sure they're both pretty equal though

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel