TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Caribbean
Travel Discussion Forum

ninni

How can i hide from my husband that i am not a virgin? is there any other way apart from artificial hymen?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Festival Packing Tips
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

One of Those Women
You know you are starting your marriage with a lie and the only thing that comes out of a lie is destruction. Know that everything that is done in the dark will come to light and you are playing with fire.

Patricia C
I don't know of any way and suggest that deception is a poor way to start a marriage.

retiredroadie
Just tell him the truth.. that you were heavily into SPORTS and you were riding a horse when you bounced up and came down hard on the saddle horn.

Serioulsy.. a lot of young women split their Hymen doing extreme exercises and sports... it's not like when women stayed home all day knitting and doing needle point.

joyceejackson
surely u can't be serious, unless u r from the middle east? shouldn't u have asked this question before getting married? what r the chances that he is a virgin? if you really want to start your marriage off with dishonesty, then do it towards the last day of your menstrual cycle. there will be blood but not too much. there are still guys out there who really want a virgin? best believe that a guy who has to have a virgin is a egotistical guy with a very small penis. to the female it's painful and would appear as if he is big, but in reality he couldn't get the job done to a person who has had sex. he is probably looking for someone whose anatomy will get use to his size.
good luck at your deception, but remember that a lie can never live

Franck
SURE, AVOID HAVING SEX WITH HIM. SIMPLE!

jlovett72078
Good luck with that marriage.

Diamond
Just tell the truth. That's no way to start a marriage with dishonesty and decit.
It's funny how you ask your question in the "Virgin Islands" part which is a part of the caribbean.

paul b
Rub some jam on yourself, then when you're banging your husband it will look like he's broken you in.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel