TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Cruise Travel
Travel Discussion Forum

megan_cramer16

Do people hook up at the teen clubs on cruises?

im 15 and am going on a cruise this summer and was just wodnering. thanks!

BEST ANSWER 10 POINTS

:)

Check our article section Travel Tips
Visiting Ghost Towns of the World
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

tarrstarrr
im 15 and just got back from a cruise and i would say definitely yes. Me and my friend actually met people who live near us that we really liked and still keep in touch with. We met them first through programs on the cruise, so its definitely good to go there to meet people and then branch out. Just make sure people aren't creepers because you can meet just as many weird people as great ones!

Eric L
Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

But I mean, if ain't gonna hook uo with a girl from Florida :) 'cuz I live in Washington atm...

FWB's though. Ha

thecellarlily
I did back in the day.

It was awesome.

(and hot)

Linnie
I think a lot of teens get hurt on those cruises...
not a lot of cruises end badly but some have.
i would think twice before going on one and about hooking up on one?
I guess it is possible...

Fish are friends, not food (:
They could I suppose. I had a stocker on a disney cruise in april! (he waas 16) and this other gut liked me...but i have a boyfriend and wouldnt do that.(:
if i were you and wanted to make out or whatever(lol) then do it somewhere else. Not in the teen clubs. At disney there were people in there the whole time. hah(:

Ansley
It can happen i suppose, but the cruise would end and the relationship may end with it. If you hold on to it, it would become a long distance relationship. If you happen to find someone that lives close by, that would be great and there's a better chance.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel