TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Cruise Travel
Travel Discussion Forum

Where are the best places to hook up on a cruise ship?

tomorrow i'm leaving on a cruise in the caribbean for a week and there's gonna be cute boys everywhere!! i can't not have sex in that situation.. i will go crazy. the only problem is that i'm sharing a room with my parents and obvi can't just kick them out all the time to get laid. and i don't wanna go back to a guy's room every time. plus it will prolly add a lil passion to fnck in public ;)
Additional Details
ouch.. well of course you think i'm a whore because i'm a girl. but i still have needs like some guy would. i spend hours and hours and hours a week in the gym to stay in shape, so please forgive me if i want a lil male attention when i strut around in a bikini. i'm a teenager.. it's called hormones!! plus what else is there to do on a cruise but have sex.

Check our article section Travel Tips
10 Mistakes First-Time Cruisers Make
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

rick d
Since you have no respect for yourself,
I do not care what kinda of shape or how good you think you look as a person who likes to cruise I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT. If you can not control your desires for aweek maybe you should stay home and let everyone else enjoy themselves.

Maybe you should try not being a wh*re.

Where were girls like you when I was teenager? Geez...

There is plenty to do on the ship other than have sex. The forward and aft areas of the deck are often empty at night. There is always the jacuzzi. Why not sneak into the galley and give the chefs a show?

Not that I would suggest this behavior at all because being a teenager with raging hormones you are apt to make stupid decision...such as screwing guys all over the ship. I have no idea what the hell your parents did as far as raising you (probably not much) but you'll end up in trouble sooner rather than later being promiscuous. Not mention a lot of guys won't want anything to do with when you actually want a relationship instead of some fling.

My first recommendation to you would be to go buy a vibrator and bring it on board - you'll get in less trouble.

Secondly, on all RCI ships, there are literally cameras all over the common/public areas!! So you and whatever 'thing' you picked up at the night club might 'think' your alone but the eye-in-the-sky sees it all.

Thirdly, I think you need to read RCI's website concerning guest conduct. If you are caught doing anything illegal or inappropriate; not only do they toss your nasty *** off the boat - but everyone in your room as well. Not to mention - they don't care where you are when they dump you off.

I highly encourage you to take my first suggestion.

cough cough **** much

Well, you're a hot little vixen now aren't you??

Anyway, time to solve you probelm ... First, wear a mini-skirt and then sit on the lucky guy's lap. If you are caught in the act, you just pull the mini-skirt down over your hips. It will be potentially less embrassing. Second, you will need to find a secluded place to do the deed. So, I'm thinking a lounge chair on a deck not used much during night time hours? Or possibly in the women's shower area beside one of pools. Or, you could go in one of the hot tubs and accidently lose your bikini bottom. Last, you could sneak into a supply closet.

If all else fails, make your problem your new male friend's problem. I'm sure that he will come he can come up with a solution.

Best regards and have fun.

Go to the pool or little club places and stuff. Go to their gym. Try everywhere.
But you shouldn't do that.
Doesn't matter if you have hormones. You can use will power. Making out is the only thing you should do, you idiot.

Brett I
helicopter pad

Terry S
Lifeboat, or you could, you know, just wait a week.

what ship you goin on... ill be on of the carnivals

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations