TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Europe
Travel Discussion Forum

Lynds

How many cigarettes can I bring back from Poland?

Going to Poland for a wedding next month and want to bring cheap cigarettes back! All for my own use! How many am I allowed to bring back in my suitcase?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Travel App of the Week: Trover
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

dunrobin46
EU country, open borders as many as you want but for Poland special rules apply see my link

However if you bring back more than a reasonable amount (200) the customs officer will ask you to give proof that they are all for your own personal use. As you will have difficulty doing that they will be confiscated, so don't be too greedy and stick to the advised limit.

GPapenburg
Except of dunrobin46, who provided the correct link, all other contributors are telling a lot of bullshit.

THE LIMITATION OF BROUGHT IN TOBACCO PRODUCTS FROM NEW EU MEMBERS LIKE POLAND IS 200 CIGARETTES UNTIL THE END OF 2008.

luverion
ummm....they are not so cheap anymore O.o

MAX PAYNE
sophie d who are you calling fags i told you to use a hoe !!!

LONG LIVE POLAND !!!

SEPTEMBER 1 1939 START OF WORLD WAR 2 HITLER INVADES POLAND

CLIVE H
There is no limit on how much duty free goods you import to UK from another EU country. Poland is in the EU, therefore you can [in theory] bring their entire stock of cigs if you like.

Find the facts below link.
http://www.which.co.uk/advice/duty-free-allowances/inside-the-eu/index.jsp

red
as many as you can smuggle

sophie d
you can bring as much fags back as u want within the e.u as long as u can prove u will not be selling them :) and they are for you only

aisha
as much as you want but you know is not good to smoke you will have problems

weezy f baby
bring loads and you wont get caught

Alana C
I'l more concerned about how many Poles you can bring back from Cigaretteland! I think it's soon to become the national language.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel