TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    France
Travel Discussion Forum

Stupid

What are physical characteristics of France's region?

^.^ need help on a project.

Check our article section Travel Tips
Is Travel Insurance Worth the Money?
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Carlotta
I have no idea how many times I've had to review this for school... -_- So all the way in the south there are the mountains (Les Pyrénées). Higher up to the north, there is the Massif Central. That consists of mountains and plateaus. To the east, there are the Alps, which also go into Italy and Switzerland. Above the Alps is another chain of mountains, called the Jura. In the North, the land is flatter. There are five major rivers: La Seine, La Loire, La Garonne, Le Rhone and Le Rhin. Everyone knows where La Seine is: it runs from La Manche through Rouen and Paris. The Loire comes in from the Atlantic Ocean, goes through Nantes, Tours and Orleans and then goes down to the Massif Central. La Garone also comes from the Atlantic Ocean, goes through Bordeau and Toulouse, down to les Pyrénées. Le Rhone comes in from the Mediterranean Sea and goes up North, through Lyon. If I remember anything else, I'll edit.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel