TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Italy
Travel Discussion Forum

Kob

How much prostitute in Italy cost?

Hi. Please jsut answer if you know...

How much does a street prostitute in Italy cost?

Im arguing with a friend I told him probably not more than a couple 10 bucks but he says even the street girls are payed at least 200,,,

who is right?

or is no one right?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Richard Branson’s Tips for Business Travel
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Alexander
on road cost 30 euro , the black 20 25 €

if you go in the apartment varies from breed to breed. the Chinese about 50 euros, the black figures 40.Alcune claim very high (100 euros) but not worth going with the 100 if you find a beautiful girl in the east (Russia and Romania) 30 40 up to 50 euros

truthfully777
Aren't most of the prostitutes from Albania that work the streets in Italy?

Crystal
I'm no expert, but I'm guessing it varies from prostitute to prostitute.

Axelle
I dunno, once a read an article where a nigerian prostitute wrote 20 euros with preservative, 40 without (yak!). But I think Italian, Romanian and Russian prostitutes cost more. But what the hell do you talk with ur friend?? O.O

on the street in general cost 30euro.if u r bastard enough to bargain,u could get cheaper.but only for normal sex(or*l and puss*).if u ask other(lesb*,an*l,gan*****),she can ask u more and more from 50euro and over.

Courtney<3
Your friend. 10 dollars is extremely cheap.

Billington
$499/HR

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel