1. Say hello, at all times. Unlike people in the US who just walk past you without saying hello and without meaning anything bad. Colombians are friendly.
2. Don't blow your nose while seating at the dinner table (or lunch, or breakfast).
3. No burping.
4. No farting.
5. Take a daily shower and change your clothes daily.
6. No arm pit smell. This is an unforgivable sin.
7. No stinky feet.
8. Woe to lousy dancers!
9. For some reason I don't understand, Colombians love their President. If you ever to criticize him you'll be in big trouble. It's kind of funny, because the hard reality out there shows that the man should be impeached and kicked out of office. Colombians don't see it that way though.