TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Mexico
Travel Discussion Forum


Can I go to Tijuana, Mexico from California by using my school ID or do I need a passport?

I'm going with my familia to Tijuana, Mexico just to buy some medicine. I don't have a passport do I need a passport to go to and from Tijuana, Mexico. Or can I just use my school I.D. or my birth certificate. Thanks if you can answer. Muchos gracias.

Check our article section Travel Tips
Welcome to the Berlinale - February 7-17
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Invalid query3