TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Mexico
Travel Discussion Forum

josetravels

How to Send Packages from Dallas, TX to Mexico City Cheaper than UPS/FedEx/DHL/USPS?

I am trying to send merchandise and gifts to Mexico City via non-traditional courier service. I have heard that there are people who are in the business of transporting packages on their vans or trucks on their weekly, bi-weekly or even monthly trips to Mexico. They charge reasonable rates $20-30 per box, but I haven't been able to find them in the Plano, North Dallas area (or even the DFW Metroplex). Does anyone know someone who you have heard of or used their services to transport stuff to Mexico City cheaper than FedEx, DHL, or UPS (or USPS for what is worth)? Any help with contact information will be appreciated. Regards and happy holidays!
Additional Details
There are plenty of honest immigrants that do this for a living, transport gifts, boxes, sort of courier, but cheaper than traditional FedEx etc. They are not too stupid to carry illegal substances to easily get caught. They carry honest merchandise on a weekly basis and make a fortune of all the fees. Sophie, you made a very stupid comment that did not help, please refrain from posting useless comments if you are going to think negative. Thanks!

Check our article section Travel Tips
Innovative Working Space for Business Travelers
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Invalid query3