TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    Nepal
Travel Discussion Forum

Ray R

Seto Bagh " Wake of the White Tiger"?

I heard from my freinds and colleague that this Novel is like "HAVE TO HAVE " in personal book collection. I heard that it is a good novel of Nepal's History. How is it ?

Check our article section Travel Tips
5 Reasons You Should Go to Mexico in 2013
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

True that it is good novel on Nepal's history but however, in some parts, it is fiction too. But fiction too has a relevance of that period. It is a very good book. I myself have read it for four times and I am proud that it is in my collection. I'd suggest it should be read, at least once, by all the Nepalese.

Yes, it is a good book to know the art and history of Nepal. It was written in Nepali but later translated to English due to its popularity. If you are interested to read it and add in your collection, there is a special offer (autographed copy) from the publisher/seller.

ManUtd 4 LYF!!
my friend got that novel......i dont think she is completely done with it, but the last time i asked her, she said it was pretty good.

Seto Bagh "Wake of Tiger" is a Nepali novel Written by Diamond Shumsher Rana. It is the representer of Nepali's historical n cultural value. U will love to read it n try other novels also like Sumnuma by B.P. Koirala, Muna Madan By Laxmi Prashad Devkota.......

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations