TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    United Kingdom
Travel Discussion Forum


How do you call a public "bathroom" in Ireland, England, Scotland, and Australia?

In the United States they're called "restrooms" and in Canada they're called "washrooms". How do you call them in Ireland, England, Scotland, and Australia??

Just curious... that's it! Thanks! ;)

Check our article section Travel Tips
Helsinki – Experience Finnish Design and More
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Invalid query3