TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    United Kingdom
Travel Discussion Forum

:)

Why Do People Want To Move To The Uk?

Why are people moving to the U.k? There are lots of people Moving to the Uk, But why do people want to go to the Uk?

Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

OohEr
Ooh, let's see.........

free housing
money from DSS
free education
free health care
a better standard of living than many people in other (poorer) countries have.

THAT'S why this place is a sh!t-hole. The people born here, who work, get married, pay for their children, etc., are not valued

taxed till i die,and then some.
Benefit system,Free health care,

lethalhanz
NHS
refuge from the laws of their home country
good education

Taz
better quality of life

Aimee
Because some want our benefits and NHS

Sounds negative but its true

Some people however do have to flea their country because they are in danger from terrorists etc

None
usually from poorer countries

so england can give them a free house and benefits, as england is too soft and gives money to the undeserving

â?¥
in ireland there's a thing called a resist ion and there are 1000's of people all over the country without jobs most of the irish will move to the uk usa or Australia in the next few years !
also its like the coolest place ever !
xo

Giséle
Hi I am French me and my british husband (a real francophile, oui ça existe des anglais francophiles) leave France to UK , not for NHS, education or another quality of life but I like discover another countries, cultures, peoples etc.

I am French and proud to be but I like British people further of them are mine friends

According to British medias many british seetled leave France like an exodus ha ha ha british medias love exagerate, my british friends seetled in France will never go back to UK they love their life in my country

My english is not good so forgive me

nemeczek
food and weather

MIKE HAWK
Because of all the great Dentists!

jules44
I want to move to the UK from the US because I want a change and British men are hott .. I'd like one of those too :P

umer s
Why not move to the uK?

patrick
I'm a father that needs to try a new life and educate my children 13&16 ages can any one help us job I'm a heavy equipment operator and educated so where do I started for are journey.?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel