TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    United States
Travel Discussion Forum

All Users

Do i need a passport to travel from one state to another in USA ?

do i need a passport to travel from one state to another in USA ?
Additional Details
do i need a passport to travel from one state to another in USA by air ?

Check our article section Travel Tips
Bucket List Travel - Where Would you Rather Go?
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

completely and totally LOST!
No.

wizjp
no

Skyhawk
No.

SusieQ
No, you don't need a passport to travel from one state to another in the USA. You only need a passport if you are flying to another country. For more details, go to www.travel.state.gov

Mike R
No... the whole point of having a passport is for international travel. You do need a form of photo ID but just a drivers license is all you need for domestic flights.

Jess
i am assuming you have never been on a plane but no you do not

Just Me Alone
No, you don't need a passport to travel within the US. However, if you are not a US citizen, you will need some kind of ID and you can't get in without a passport from your country (unless you come in illegally).

cheri <3
No you do not.

but if you go to mexico or canada yes you do.

bluepinguino30
No you don't need a passport. it is only nesscary to have a passport if you are traveling to a different country besides Canada.

zippythejessi
Only if that is your only form of photo id.

roundater
no

rameshp999
if yu traveling from onether country or visiting yu need a valid passport if yur a us citizin then avalid us pitcure id is enough yu dont have to have a passport to travel in plain in us

starburst1212
I cannot beileve your asking this but, i wont be mean. The only way you need a passport is if you go to a different country, not a different state. By the way how old r u?
hope i helped,
starburst1212~~

Guy Divine
Nope. That's why America is voted as a better place to live than Yugoslavia.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel