TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    United States
Travel Discussion Forum

chris

Do i need a visa to go to Florida?

Additional Details
i am a uk resident

Check our article section Travel Tips
Ireland 2013 - The Great Gathering
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

kaz
Hi People who hold full UK passports do not need a visa to go to america. They will be required to fill in a form before they land stating why they are going and how long they are staying and the address of the place they are spending the first night.

There can be a problem if people enter the US with a criminal record and if any one has one they should contact the embassy for advice as they may not be granted access

Hope that helps

uk
If you are a UK citizen (or EU citizen), no, you don't need a Visa.

Being a resident is not the same as being a citizen. Depending on what country you are from, you might need a Visa.

Indiana Jones
just for a vacation NO.
you do however need a passport.

if you are planning on living here then YES you need a visa.

zuesefl
If you are visiting the US for less than 90 days you do not need to have a Visa. I suggest that you checkout the official site.

http://www.usembassy.org.uk/rctour.html
http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_new/visa/niv/vwp.html

There is a Visa waiver program where if you have a machine readble Passport you do not need a Visa.

I hope this helps!

Jessica T
For vacation, you should only need a passport. You may want to double check this though.

happy
No you don't need a visa if you are going to Florida for less than 90 days. On the plane on the journey over you will be required to fill in a visa waiver form. Just make sure your pass port has at least 6 months left to run.

BRENT P
Not as a short-term visitor. We fill in a green and blue card when we go - given to us on the plane as we fly across. I think you do if you are intending to visit for a long time or live.
Hope that helps.
Good luck

SunnyMoon
Not if you're a US citizen or legal resident alien.

shelly lamb
yes as its not here in england.

shirin
If you are british citizen you don't need a visa however, immigration rules has been changed now, more information you can find in American website.
Good Luck!

BeachBum
It depends on which country you are a citizen of.

PIKA
from where?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel