TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    United States
Travel Discussion Forum

Is there a little town like Stars Hollow I can go to?

Check our article section Travel Tips
10 Mistakes First-Time Cruisers Make
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

You could travel to Washington Depot CT (the town Stars Hollow was based on), although you won't find much to see there. It's a really small town and mostly filled wealthy homes and open fields.

I hate to say that it would be rare to find a single mom able to afford more than a shack within Washington Depot, very unlike Stars Hollow.

I'm sure there are plenty of quaint and charming towns like Stars Hollow.
Litchfield, CT. is very charming. While it's upscale, it's got more to see and do than Washington Depot.

Whisper words of wisdom

Yes there are a lot of them in Eastern LI and all over New England.
The fictitious Stars Hollow took place in CT.
I grew up in what the brochures call a "picturesque bay-side hamlet".
What I can tell you is these towns all ways have a dark side and it is hard to escape one another when the entire town can fit in chairs set up on the local school lawn.

Go to Elbe, WA, right by Mt. Rainier.

You want to go to hollywood?

Cora H
yeah, there are small towns everywhere

Marty Graw
Yes there is. It is just 12 miles due west of Rainbow Glow, Nebraska.

Winston Smith loved Big Brother
And here I thought all little towns were like Peyton Place.

Visiting the Real Stars Hollow: Washington Depot, CT - Steve Clancy
On the show its portrayed a quaint little town with lots of quirky characters ... i think it would be osome to go to the as u say stars hollow the place ... hey omg all i ever wanted was to live in stars hollow like the gilmore girls. ... want to move to a small town like stars hollow so can i wish i can move there ...… - 57k - Cached - Similar pages
Live in a town like Stars Hollow
The current goal: Live in a town like Stars Hollow Very similar goal: (or Cancel). Meaning is slippery, but try to only add goals that have nearly identical ...… - 31k - 8 hours ago - Cached - Similar pages
Washington, CT on Live in a town like Stars Hollow on 43 Things
Jul 17, 2007 ... Live in a town like Stars Hollow. Washington, CT 19 months ago ... If you want to lve in the perfect little town Stars Hallow is the perfect ... - 17k - Cached - Similar pages
What is the closest town to Stars Hollow? (credit, real estate ...
10 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Oct 2, 2007
You can go on their web site and look into it. ... means...but the "Stars Hollow" was a rather happenin' little town with some ... I would certainly like to hear from some Washington residents who have small children. ...… - 118k - Cached - Similar pages
Stars Hollow: Life in a Small Town - MediaBlvd Forums
20 posts - 16 authors - Last post: Feb 22, 2005
Go to the top of the page. + Quote Post ... I would love to live in a town like Stars Hollow, but yeah, it is really picturesque. ... In town I can walk down the street, and I may not know somebody, but I can still wave to them, ... I love all of their little town gathering things; Bid on a Basket, ...… - 146k - Cached - Similar pages
Star's Hollow ~ The Gilmore Girls - The DIS Discussion Forums ...
15 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Nov 20, 2008
Star's Hollow just looks so idyllic and a perfect little town. ... Now I just have to find somewhere like that for real so I can visit ...… - 123k - Cached - Similar pages
Stars Hollow Gift Shop : TV Must See Styles
Where you can pick from Jamacian to Clams... just don't look for pancakes! (MORE COLORS INSIDE) ... A town like Stars Hollow needs a place to chew the fat ... - 51k - Cached - Similar pages
Stars Hollow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Feb 8, 2009 ... Stars Hollow is a fictional New England town (population: 9973) in the U.S. state of .... when you're snowed in and you can't go anywhere, ... or small quaint shops and give a feel much like Stars Hollow to a visitor. ... - 42k - Cached - Similar pages
Televisionary: Go Go "Gilmore Girls": Graham and Bledel to Leave ...
How can there not be another one!! I love this show! You cant end it! ... the best and snappiest dialogue and the sweetest little town and people in TV Land. ... Click your heels and repeat after me "There's no place like Stars Hollow. ...… - 179k - Cached - Similar pages

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations