TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    United States
Travel Discussion Forum

Ridwan H

Which place in the united state does NOT snow.And is good to raise a child.?

SNOW

Check our article section Travel Tips
Welcome to the Berlinale - February 7-17
Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

Ramble
Hawaii is the only state that never gets snow. Southern Florida is tropical. Southern California gets down into the 40's and 50's in winter. It just snowed in New Orleans Louisiana. The U.S. is great, I would not raise any kids here, but I wouldn't raise kids anywhere. The little buggers are always slowing you down!! Sell the kids and move to Hawaii.

smile!moa
Cypress!
No snow
nd got Oxford here!

MintyFresh
Santa Fe, New Mexico. If they have snow there, you can slap my *** and call me Charlie!

sharq
Hawaii
&
Southern California

?bunny luva?
No snow? California.... I've never seen or touched snow before...

Gimmie Candy
whats wrong with snow? the kid cud have so much fun! like snowball fights, snowmen, hot coco, etc! man im freakin 15 and i build snowmen, snowangles, build snowball fight forts etc! 15! gosh i luv snow! so what? u need a big puffy coat! jeez! the kids who neva seen snow, always dream of doing that winter time fun! i knew someone who tried to build a sand angel. sad aint it? gosh! find a place with all 4 seasons! winter, fall, spring, summer! so the kids cud have as much fun as possible!

Leah
Hawaii, Tenesee, South Carolina.

jeffpackowski
new orleans, la

Guy Jones
Florida , mississippi nad South GA, Arizona, New Mexico as far as raising a child tho i recommed rural area becuase no matter what size city u live n it will be very difficult to raise a child

Mike S
Well...US is really civilized only from boston to DC and then seattle and parts of california. The rest of the country is just full of clueless people who have no idea about anything. If you want a place that has no snow, be picky about CA places. The rest like TX, AZ etc. are all great if your IQ is of an average big toe.

hello
caliiii

Kimberly
texas
florida

TRILL
CERTAIN TOWNS IN TEXAS

Mike P
Arizona

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel