TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. News, articles, directories and dictionary on travel.
Travel Forum    United States
Travel Discussion Forum

Hawkeyegirl

Which state has the best weather year-round?

My husband and I are looking a potential places to move, and we want somewhere with awesome weather! We were thinking somewhere with cooler winters and warm summers. Maybe somewhere around 70 degrees more or less all year long. Does any place like this exist?

Post reply   New thread
Show all answers

jackdaniels4meee
SOUTHERN California is great. Even in Jan/Feb it usually doesn't get colder than the mid-sixties during the day. You just need a leather coat for the night. Summer doesn't get overwhelmingly hot and there's no humidity. Basically three seasons, all mild, rarely rains.

Ms Z
Hawaii, in my opinion. :)

asso
California

Darya
none. The bottom states are too hot and there are kind of tornados. The middle states they are warm but winters aren't the best.
The top states best winter best summer. I live in Illinois the summer is 70 degrees and higher to 100 but winter is filled with snow. That winter we had 4 feet of snow over a night. But for winter it is kind of cold.

Novice
Either California (southern is better) or Hawaii, no doubt about it! :-)

bunt
You hate heat and love snow? Me too!
If you do wanna stay in US, go to Connecticut or Vermont, Illinois or Washington...

Bchlvr
California

Drummer
Hawaii

justaskn
Hawaii.

bobsled
western north carolina...around asheville

Sandy
Hawaii stays around 75-85 degrees year round. If you want rounded out seasons I love Tennessee. Tennessee gets to the upper 90's in the summer and cold enough for snow in the winter.

ktilton13
well not now since the world weather has been so chaotic but California or Florida may be nice

b_m
I think California has the best weather but be prepared for earthquakes and atrocious home prices, but hey, at least we don't get hurricanes.

Turkeymurk
California has the best weather. There are few extremes, no blizzards (unless you are in the sierras), no tornados, no hurricanes. Some areas are very hot in the summer, but enjoy mild winters. Coastal areas probably would be closest to 70 degrees all year round, but are the most expensive to live.

Dee
I don't think the perfect place exists, but I think I would look into North Carolina myself... they're weather seems pretty nice.

Raymond F
yes it's called Hawaii.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

submit

TravelExpertGuide - The travel guide you can trust. Travel articles, news and directories
TravelExpertGuide Facebook Page TravelExpertGuide Twitter Page TravelExpertGuide Google+ Page
Terms of Service   |  Privacy Policy
Partner Links  |  Contact Us

© 2013 TravelExpertGuide
CATEGORIES   TRAVEL TOPICS 
 ARTICLES Hot in Travel 
 NEWS Europe 
 DICTIONARY Family Vacations 
 DIRECTORIES Air Travel